Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sons Coming of Age


Those taking their First Strides towards Manhood

Fantasy equal: Adonis

Sons Coming of Age portrays the youth of today who find themselves at the dawn of manhood. To be honest, this collection is probably my least favourite collection. I also find it rather hard to obtain material I actually like, since younger dudes simply don’t have the substance I adore and admire; furriness and manly appeal. I am here to please however, so here goes nothing...








Adonis is one of the most complex cult figures in classical times. He has had multiple roles, and there has been much scholarship over the centuries concerning his meaning and purpose in Greek religious beliefs. He is an annually-renewed, ever-youthful vegetation god, a life-death-rebirth deity whose nature is tied to the calendar. His name is often applied in modern times to handsome youths.

No comments:

Post a Comment